Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The United opinion. (Bradford, Vt.) 1881-1970
Bradford, Vt. (1881-1970)
The United opinion. : (Bradford, Vt.) 1881-1970
- Place of publication:
- Bradford, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
- Harry E. Parker
- Dates of publication:
-New ser., v. 104, no. 26 (June 25, 1970).
Began in 1881.
- Bradford (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., vol. 1, no. 9 (Jan. 5, 1882).
- Formed by the union of: Bradford opinion, and: Stanton's Bradford opinion.
- Merged with: North country journal (Woodsville, N.H.) to form: North country journal-opinion.
- sn 85038102
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information