Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fayette County herald. (Washington [Washington Court House], Fayette County, O. [Ohio]) 1860-1???
Washington [Washington Court House], Fayette County, O. [Ohio] (1860-1???)
Fayette County herald. : (Washington [Washington Court House], Fayette County, O. [Ohio]) 1860-1???
- Place of publication:
- Washington [Washington Court House], Fayette County, O. [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
Washington Court House,
| View more titles from this:
- William Millikan
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 1 (Dec. 6, 1860)-
- Fayette County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Fayette County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216301
- Ohio--Washington Court House.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01248929
- Washington Court House (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo, Inc.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 2 (Dec. 13, 1860).
- Editors: William Millikan, W.W. Millikan, <1876>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 52 (Nov. 24, 1864).
- Publishers: William Millikan, 1860-1868; Wm. Millikan & Son, 1868-<1881>.
- Republican. Cf. Gutgesell, S. Guide to Ohio newspapers, 1974.
- sn 85038145
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information