Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Amerikai-Kanadai Magyar élet = American-Canadian Hungarian life. ([Chicago, Ill.]) 197?-current
[Chicago, Ill.] (197?-current)
Amerikai-Kanadai Magyar élet = American-Canadian Hungarian life. : ([Chicago, Ill.]) 197?-current
- Alternative Titles:
American-Canadian Hungarian life
- Place of publication:
- [Chicago, Ill.]
- Geographic coverage:
- L.A. Halmagyi
- Dates of publication:
- "America's largest weekly in the Hungarian language."
- Continues: Amerikai Magyar élet. Cf. Ayer, 1960-1977.
- Description based on: Vol. 22, no. 35 (Sept. 13, 1980).
- In Hungarian.
- Latest issue consulted: Jan. 9, 1988.
- Masthead lists several major cities in the U.S. and Canada.
- sn 85038332
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information