Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The supplement. (DeLand, Fla.) 1891-1912
DeLand, Fla. (1891-1912)
The supplement. : (DeLand, Fla.) 1891-1912
- Place of publication:
- DeLand, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1891; ceased in 1912?
- De Land (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Volusia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "A local and county paper."
- Continued by: Register (De Land, Fla.). Cf. Ayer.
- Description based on: New ser. vol. 4, no. 50 (Dec. 16, 1896) = whole no. 471.
- Latest issue consulted: New ser. vol. 21, no. 34 (Nov. 16, 1910).
- Publishers: S.W. Johnson, <1905>; Roy G. Harper, <1909>.
- sn 85038377
View complete holdings information