Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New Smyrna news. (New Smyrna, Volusia County, Fla.) 1913-1930
New Smyrna, Volusia County, Fla. (1913-1930)
New Smyrna news. : (New Smyrna, Volusia County, Fla.) 1913-1930
- Place of publication:
- New Smyrna, Volusia County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New Smyrna News Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began June 1, 1913; ceased May 30, 1930.
- Florida--New Smyrna Beach.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212737
- Florida--Volusia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204998
- New Smyrna Beach (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Volusia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 13 (Aug. 31, 1928).
- Harry L. Rood, editor.
- sn 85038378
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information