Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Polish-American journal. (Scranton, Pa.) 1963-1972
Scranton, Pa. (1963-1972)
Polish-American journal. : (Scranton, Pa.) 1963-1972
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Scranton, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dende Press
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 52, no. 12 (June 15, 1963)-v. 61, no. 15 & 16 (July 15/29, 1972).
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01068870
- Polish people--United States--Newspapers.
- Polish people.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01715992
- Scranton (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Official newspaper of the Polish Beneficial Association, a fraternal insurance society."
- Editor: Henry J. Dende, 19<69>.
- Headquarters of the Polish Beneficial Association located in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Published in several other eds., 1963-1972.
- sn 85038426
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information