Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly North American. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1839-18??
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1839-18??)
The Weekly North American. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1839-18??
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.C. Brace & T.R. Newbold
- Dates of publication:
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: North American (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1839), 1839; North American and daily advertiser, 1840-1845; North American (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1845), 1845-1847; North American and United States gazette (Philadelphia, Pa. : Daily), 1847-<1869>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 35 (Jan. 25, 1840).
- Publisher varies: Morton M'Michael <1862>-
- sn 85038465
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information