Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Presbyterian banner. (Philadelphia) 1852-1855
The Presbyterian banner. : (Philadelphia) 1852-1855
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- David McKinney
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 18, 1852)-v. 4, no. 7 (Nov. 10, 1855).
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church--Pennsylvania--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01075515
- Presbyterians--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Edited by: David McKinney.
- Issues also carry whole series numbering.
- Merged with: Presbyterian advocate, to form: Presbyterian banner & advocate.
- Preceded by unnumbered issues, dated May 15 and June 12, 1852.
- sn 85038478
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information