About Army and Navy herald. (Macon, Ga.) 1863-1865
Macon, Ga. (1863-1865)
Army and Navy herald. : (Macon, Ga.) 1863-1865
- Place of publication:
- Macon, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Published for the Soldiers' Tract Assn., M.E. Church, for the Armies of the South-West
- Dates of publication:
Began with issue for Sept. 24, 1863 ; ceased in 1865.
<Jan. 12, 1865>-
- Bibb County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Macon (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 1, 1863).
- Printer: Burke, Boykin & Co., <1864>.
- Publisher varies: Published for the Soldiers' Tack by the Sup't for Dept. of the South-West, <1864> ; Supt. for the Dept. of the South-West, <1864>-1865; J.W. Burke & Co., 1865.
- sn 85038494
View complete holdings information