Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southern literary companion. (Newnan, Ga.) 1860-186?
Newnan, Ga. (1860-186?)
The Southern literary companion. : (Newnan, Ga.) 1860-186?
- Place of publication:
- Newnan, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- I.N. Paris
- Dates of publication:
- Newnan (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to literature, arts and sciences, agriculture, horticulture, hygiene, &c."
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 29 (Aug. 8, 1860).
- Publisher: Meigs, W.H., <1864>.
- sn 85038499
View complete holdings information