Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The sun. (New York [N.Y.]) 1836-18??
New York [N.Y.] (1836-18??)
The sun. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1836-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Benj. H. Day
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Daily ed.: Sun (New York, N.Y. : 1833), <1836-1839>.
- Description based on: No. 5 (Feb. 13, 1836).
- Issues for <Dec. 1838-> called: Country ed.
- Publisher: Benjamin H. Day, <1836>; Moses Y. Beach, <1838>.
- sn 85038571
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information