Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening sun. (New York [N.Y.]) 1852-185?
New York [N.Y.] (1852-185?)
The evening sun. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1852-185?
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.S. Beach
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Daily ed.: Sun (New York, N.Y. : 1833), <1852>.
- Description based on: No. 33, (May 13, 1852).
- Publisher: Moses S. Beach, <1852>.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly sun (New York, N.Y. : 1851), <1852>.
- sn 85038572
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information