Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo republic. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1847-1848
Buffalo, N.Y. (1847-1848)
Buffalo republic. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1847-1848
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Livingston, Albro, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 22 (Feb. 23, 1847)-v. 2, no. 387 (May 9, 1848).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Genesee County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Genesee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222207
- Publisher: Graves, <June>-Oct. 21, 1847; E.A. Maynard, Oct. 22, 1847-1848.
- sn 85038652
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information