Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La verdad. ([Santa Fé) 184?-184?
[Santa Fé (184?-184?)
La verdad. : ([Santa Fé) 184?-184?
- Place of publication:
- [Santa Fé
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in Feb. 1844? Ceased about June 14, 1845?
- New Mexico--Santa Fe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216898
- New Mexico--Santa Fe.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205208
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- "Periódico del Nuevo-Méjico."
- Description based on: Tomo 1, n. 32 (12 de setiembre de 1844); title from masthead, Readex PDF (viewed February 12, 2016).
- In Spanish.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- Official newspaper of the Department of New Mexico under the Government of Mexico. Cf. Grove, Pearce S. /New Mexico newspapers.
- sn 85040052
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information