Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Standard-press. (St. Croix Falls, Wis.) 1910-1984
St. Croix Falls, Wis. (1910-1984)
The Standard-press. : (St. Croix Falls, Wis.) 1910-1984
- Place of publication:
- St. Croix Falls, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
Saint Croix Falls,
| View more titles from this:
- G.C. Elwood
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 28, no. 17 = v. 50, no. 17 (Aug. 12, 1910)-v. 80, no. 22 (Jan. 12, 1984).
- Saint Croix Falls (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Saint Croix Falls.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212816
- Issue for Apr. 28, 1927 ends old numbering with vol. 37, no. 28 = vol. 62, no. 28.
- Issue for Sept. 16, 1910 incorporates new numbering with vol. 1, no. 6.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85040125
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information