Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Inland ocean. (West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.) 1891-1903
West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis. (1891-1903)
The Inland ocean. : (West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.) 1891-1903
- Place of publication:
- West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Aug. 16, 1903 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 8, 1891)=vol. 10, old no., no. 1-
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Drops old numbering with Nov. 6, 1892 issue; continues numbering with Vol. 2, no. 1.
- Editors: W.F. Street, Nov. 8, 1891-Sept. 4, 1892; A.H. Scott & C.A. Ward, Jan. 29, 1893-Oct. 23, 1897; R. Colburn, Aug. 9, 1902-Feb. 19, 1903.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85040195
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information