Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Superior inter-ocean. (West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.) 1887-1891
West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis. (1887-1891)
Superior inter-ocean. : (West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.) 1887-1891
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1887?
Ceased with Nov. 1, 1891 issue.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 28 (Sept. 17, 1887).
- Editors: W.F. Street, <Sept. 17, 1887>-<March 3, 1888>.
- Issued also in a daily edition called: Superior daily inter-ocean, March 1-Sept. 29, 1888.
- Publishers: W.F. Street, Nov. 5, 1887-Nov. 26, 1887; Street & Co., Dec. 3, 1887-<Nov. 3, 1888>.
- sn 85040199
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information