Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The La Crosse leader. (La Crosse, Wis.) 1869-1871
La Crosse, Wis. (1869-1871)
The La Crosse leader. : (La Crosse, Wis.) 1869-1871
- Place of publication:
- La Crosse, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Taylor, Elwell & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Aug. 11, 1871 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 14, 1869)-
- La Crosse (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--La Crosse.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207161
- "The La Crosse Leader, daily and weekly."
- Also issued on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 22 (Jan. 7, 1871).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 1 (Aug. 12, 1871).
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85040218
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information