Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Trench and camp. (Linda Vista, Cal.) 1917-1919
Linda Vista, Cal. (1917-1919)
Trench and camp. : (Linda Vista, Cal.) 1917-1919
- Alternative Titles:
Camp Arcadia, Camp Kearny, San Diego Camps, San Pedro Camps
July 16-23, 1918
Camp Arcadia, Camp Whistler, Camp Kearny, San Diego Camps, San Pedro Camps
July 30-Oct. 8, 1918
- Place of publication:
- Linda Vista, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- The Los Angeles Times
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 8, 1917)-v. 2, no. 21 (Feb. 26, 1919).
- Camp Kearny (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Military bases--California--Newspapers.
- Military bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01020986
- World War, 1914-1918--Newspapers.
- "Edition for Camp Kearny" published Oct. 8, 1917-Mar. 26, 1918; other eds. published as: "Edition for Camp Kearny and San Diego Camps," Apr. 2- May 28, 1918 and "Edition for Camp Kearny, San Diego and San Pedro Camps," June 4-July 9, 1918.
- "Printed weekly for the Y.M.C.A. by courtesy of The Los Angeles Times."
- "Published under auspices of National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States."
- Also on microfilm: Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Issued in over 20 separate eds. throughout the U.S.
- sn 85040250
View complete holdings information