Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La Crosse daily chronicle. (La Crosse, Wis.) 1904-1912
La Crosse, Wis. (1904-1912)
La Crosse daily chronicle. : (La Crosse, Wis.) 1904-1912
- Alternative Titles:
La Crosse Sunday chronicle
- Place of publication:
- La Crosse, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chronicle Co.
- Dates of publication:
54th year, no. 70 (Aug. 17, 1904)-61st year, no. 144 (June 30, 1912).
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Also published in weekly ed.: The Weekly Chronicle (1903-1906); La Crosse weekly chronicle (1906-1912).
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Daily issue absorbed by: La Crosse leader-press; Sunday issue continued by: La Crosse Sunday chronicle.
- Editor: R.B. Gelatt, Dec. 27, 1906-1912.
- Sunday issue has title: La Crosse Sunday chronicle.
- sn 85040272
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information