Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About West Superior wave. (West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.) 1886-1888
West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis. (1886-1888)
West Superior wave. : (West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.) 1886-1888
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.B. Kimball
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 24, 1886)-v. 2, no. 40 (Mar. 16, 1888).
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: M.B. Kimball, June 24, 1886-July 7, 1887; F.B. Gregg, Feb. 25, 1888-March 16, 1888.
- Issued also in a tri-weekly edition, July 9, 1887-Feb. 16, 1888.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85040338
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information