Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Superior sentinel. (West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.) 1889-1889
West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis. (1889-1889)
Superior sentinel. : (West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.) 1889-1889
- Place of publication:
- West Superior [i.e. Superior], Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in July, 1889.
Ceased in Dec., 1889.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Continues: Lake Superior sentinel. Cf. Oehlets, D. Guide to Wis. newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 12 (July 27, 1889).
- Editor: A.F. McKay, <July 27, 1889>-<Dec. 11, 1889>.
- Issued also in a daily edition called: Superior daily journal?
- Issued also in a Sunday edition called: Sunday morning journal.
- sn 85040340
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information