Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Washburn itemizer. volume (Washburn, Wis.) 1884-1896
Washburn, Wis. (1884-1896)
The Washburn itemizer. volume : (Washburn, Wis.) 1884-1896
- Alternative Titles:
Washburn weekly itemizer
- Place of publication:
- Washburn, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Barager Bros.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 16, 1884 issue; ceased with Dec. 25, 1896.
- Washburn (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Oct. 23, 1884).
- Editors: Barager Bros., <Oct. 23, 1884>-May 5, 1887; J.A. Barager, May 12, 1887-<Oct. 11, 1888>.
- Merged with Washburn news to form Washburn news and Washburn itemizer. Cf. Oehlerts, D. Guide to Wis. newspapers.
- Some columns in German.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85040422
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information