Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wisconsin daily patriot. (Madison, Wis.) 1859-1864
Madison, Wis. (1859-1864)
The Wisconsin daily patriot. : (Madison, Wis.) 1859-1864
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Madison, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- Carpenter & Hyer
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 78 (July 23, 1859)-v. 10, no. 267 (Nov. 14, 1864).
- Daily (except Sun. & Holidays)
- Madison (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- "Official paper for state and city."
- Also issued on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editor: S.D. Carpenter & G. Hyer, July 23, 1859-Feb. 6, 1864.--S.D. Carpenter, Feb. 8-Apr. 16, 1864.--P. Stout, J.B. Hyer, W.W. Bird, Apr. 18-July 14, 1864.--A.B. Braley, Sept.-Nov. 1864.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85040483
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information