Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wisconsin patriot. (Madison, Dane County, Wis.) 1854-1856
Madison, Dane County, Wis. (1854-1856)
Wisconsin patriot. : (Madison, Dane County, Wis.) 1854-1856
- Place of publication:
- Madison, Dane County, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- J.T. Marston & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 52 (May 31, 1856).
Began June 17, 1854.
- Madison (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Daily ed.: Daily patriot (Madison, Wis.), Nov. 1-27, 1854, and: Daily Wisconsin patriot, Nov. 28, 1854-1856.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (July 8, 1854).
- Editor: Marston & Tenney, <July>-Nov. 1854; S.D. Carpenter, S.H. Carpenter, Nov. 1854-1856.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85040487
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information