Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vikingen. (Madison, Wis.) 1888-1889
Madison, Wis. (1888-1889)
Vikingen. : (Madison, Wis.) 1888-1889
- Place of publication:
- Madison, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- O.E. Troan & H.J. Allberg
- Dates of publication:
-2den aarg., no. 21 (1ste juni 1889).
Began in Aug. 1888.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: 1ste aarg., no. 2 (18de aug. 1888).
- In Norwegian and English.
- Norwegian-American newspaper. Cf. Hovde, O.M. and M.E. Henzler. Norwegian-American newspapers in Luther College Library.
- sn 85040507
View complete holdings information