Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily commonwealth. (Fond du Lac, Wis.) 1866-1868
Fond du Lac, Wis. (1866-1868)
Daily commonwealth. : (Fond du Lac, Wis.) 1866-1868
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Fond du Lac, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
Fond du Lac,
Fond du Lac,
| View more titles from this:
- Smith & Bryant
- Dates of publication:
Began in Sept. or Oct. 1866; ceased in June 1868?
- "This paper is a combination of the Commonwealth and Chicago Post, the inside being printed in Chicago from the forms of its regular edition." <Mar. 29-June 20, 1868>.
- Avaialble on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Oct. 6, 1866).
- Editor: Smith & Bryant, <Oct. 1866>-Apr. 1867.--J.A. Smith, May 1867-<June 1868>.
- Publisher statement and running title for Evening post (Chicago). <Mar. 29-June 20, 1868>.
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 85040532
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information