Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hillsboro sentry. (Hillsboro, Wis.) 189?-1902
Hillsboro, Wis. (189?-1902)
Hillsboro sentry. : (Hillsboro, Wis.) 189?-1902
- Place of publication:
- Hillsboro, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [C.H. Dunn]
- Dates of publication:
- Hillsboro (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Continues: Wisconsin sentry. Cf. Oehlerts, D.E.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 4 (Mar. 10, 1892).
- Editor: C.H. Dunn, <Mar. 12, 1895>-June 30, 1896.--W.O. Shear, July 7-21, 1896.--W.W. Shear, July 28, 1896-Aug. 4, 1899.--M.V. Frazier, Aug. 11, 1899-<Dec. 27, 1901>.
- sn 85040664
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information