Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Winneconne news. (Winneconne, Wis.) 1928-current
Winneconne, Wis. (1928-current)
The Winneconne news. : (Winneconne, Wis.) 1928-current
- Place of publication:
- Winneconne, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [L.W. Mourer]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 13, 1928)-
- Winnebago County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Winneconne (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Continues: Winneconne Republican. Cf. Winneconne news, Dec. 20, 1928.
- Editors: W. Larson, Jan. 1, 1931-<Dec. 30, 1943>; C.O. Rogers, Nov. 25, 1965-April 25, 1974; M. Forman, May 2-Dec. 12, 1974; M.E. Rogers, Dec. 19, 1974-
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 72, no. 52 (Dec. 27, 1984).
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85040819
View complete holdings information