Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Neillsville times. (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 1881-1921
Neillsville, Clark County, Wis. (1881-1921)
The Neillsville times. : (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 1881-1921
- Place of publication:
- Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Neillsville Times
- Dates of publication:
-v. 42, no. 18 (May 5, 1921).
Began in Dec., 1881.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (Mar. 21, 1882).
- Editors: J. O'Neill & L.A. Doolittle, <March 21, 1882>-Aug. 11, 1885; M.F. Satterlee & W.N. Wells, Aug. 18, 1885-Feb. 9, 1886; M.F. Satterlee & G.A. Ure, Feb. 16, 1886-Dec. 6, 1887; J.D. Brothers, M.F. Satterlee & G.A. Ure, Dec. 13, 1887-<Dec. 20, 1887>; L.B. Ring, <Jan. 7, 1897>-Nov. 23, 1905.
- Merged with: Republican and press, and Granton news, to form: Neillsville press.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85040914
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information