Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About City gazette [microform]. (Charleston) 1804-1806
City gazette [microform]. : (Charleston) 1804-1806
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- P. Freneau
- Dates of publication:
Began Jan. 1804; ceased June 1806.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 23, no. 5079 (Jan. 2, 1804).
- Has occasional supplements.
- sn 85041110
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information