Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Burlington free press. (Burlington, Wis.) 1879-1955
Burlington, Wis. (1879-1955)
Burlington free press. : (Burlington, Wis.) 1879-1955
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Burlington, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.A. Colby
- Dates of publication:
-v. 78, no. 33 (May 24, 1955).
Began Nov., 1879.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 16 (Feb. 22, 1881).
- Editor: W.A. Colby, <Feb. 22, 1881>-May 23, 1888.
- Merged with: Standard democrat (Burlington, Wis. : 1886), to form: Burlington standard-press.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85041268
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information