Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Reeseville review. (Reeseville, Wis.) 189?-19??
Reeseville, Wis. (189?-19??)
The Reeseville review. : (Reeseville, Wis.) 189?-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Reeseville, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.L. Snow
- Dates of publication:
Began in Dec., 1896 or Jan., 1897.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Eighth year, whole no. 413 (Jan. 7, 1897).
- Editors: H.L. Snow, <Jan. 7, 1897>-<Jan. 26, 1899>; Hughes & Reinhard, <Jan. 11, 1900>-<May 23, 1901>; J.F. Hughes, <June 6, 1901>-<Feb. 3, 1910>; E. Klentz, <March 16, 1916>-Feb. 17, 1921; A.H. Klentz, Feb. 24, 1921-May 15, 1930.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Suspended publication with Jan. 28, 1943 issue; resumed with May 23, 1946 issue.
- sn 85041379
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information