Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Rice Lake leader. (Rice Lake, Barron County, Wis.) 1896-1909
Rice Lake, Barron County, Wis. (1896-1909)
The Rice Lake leader. : (Rice Lake, Barron County, Wis.) 1896-1909
- Place of publication:
- Rice Lake, Barron County, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Swift & McCourt
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 2, 1896)-v. 13, no. 37 (Feb. 26, 1909).
- Absorbed by: Rice Lake chronotype. Cf. Rice Lake chronotype, March 5, 1909.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: W.L. Swift & H.W. McCourt, July 2-Dec. 17, 1896; W.L. Swift, Dec. 24, 1896-Jan. 5, 1899; W.L. Swift & P.H. Swift, Jan. 12-March 2, 1899; C.U. Jenkins, Aug. 14-<Nov. 13, 1902>; T.C. Surdson, <Nov. 27, 1902>-Feb. 12, 1903; C.U. Jenkins, Feb. 26-May 21, 1903; R.C. Peck, Sept. 22, 1905-May 4, 1906; R.C. Peck & E.E. Campbell, May 11, 1906-Feb. 26, 1909.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85041409
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information