Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New London republican. (New London, Wis.) 1897-1927
New London, Wis. (1897-1927)
New London republican. : (New London, Wis.) 1897-1927
- Alternative Titles:
New London republican and tribune
- Place of publication:
- New London, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New London Republican Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Sept. 7, 1928 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 17, 1897)-
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: C.P. Smith, June 17, 1897-May 26, 1898; C.M. Jelleff, June 9, 1898; C.D. Babcock, March 8-Dec. 28, 1904.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Title varies: New London republican and tribune, Jan. 11, 1900-Jan. 10, 1901.
- sn 85041580
View complete holdings information