Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily American organ. (Washington, D.C.) 1854-1856
Washington, D.C. (1854-1856)
Daily American organ. : (Washington, D.C.) 1854-1856
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- An Assn. of Native Americans
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 13, 1854)-v. 2, no. 312 (Nov. 14, 1856).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Editors: Vespasian Ellis, 1854-1855; William M. Burwell, 1855; Vespasian Ellis, 1855-1856.
- Know-Nothing organ. Cf. Bryan, W.B. bibliography of D.C.
- Printer: Josiah Melvin, 1854.
- Publishers: Samuel C. Busey & Co., 1855-1856; Vespasian Ellis, 1856.
- sn 85042002
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information