Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany daily state register. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1850-1856
Albany [N.Y.] (1850-1856)
Albany daily state register. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1850-1856
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Joel Munsell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1856.
Vol. 1, no. 23 (Apr. 18, 1850)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Editors: Jerome Fuller, <1850>; Alexander Seward, <1850>; Thomas M. Foote, <1852>.
- Proprietors: Jerome Fuller & Alexander Seward, <1850>.
- Publisher: W. Lacy & Co., <1852>.
- sn 85042008
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information