Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About N. Carolina chronicle. (Murfreesboro, N.C.) 1827-1827
Murfreesboro, N.C. (1827-1827)
N. Carolina chronicle. : (Murfreesboro, N.C.) 1827-1827
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Murfreesboro, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James M. Hill
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in July? 1827.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 16, 1827)-
- Hertford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Murfreesboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Hertford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218047
- North Carolina--Murfreesboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01227274
- July 21, 1827 issue is Extra edition.
- sn 85042025
View complete holdings information