Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The morning herald. (Newbern, N.C.) 1807-1809
Newbern, N.C. (1807-1809)
The morning herald. : (Newbern, N.C.) 1807-1809
- Place of publication:
- Newbern, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Watson and Hall
- Dates of publication:
Began in Mar. 1807; ceased in Jan. 1809.
- Craven County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- New Bern (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Craven County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204549
- North Carolina--New Bern.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217415
- Also issued on microfilm by Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 29 (Sept. 17, 1807).
- sn 85042027
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information