Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North Carolina gazette, or, Impartial intelligencer, and weekly general advertiser. (Newbern, N.C.) 1783-1784
Newbern, N.C. (1783-1784)
The North Carolina gazette, or, Impartial intelligencer, and weekly general advertiser. : (Newbern, N.C.) 1783-1784
- Alternative Titles:
Impartial intelligencer, and weekly general advertiser
N. Carolina gazette
North Carolina gazette
- Place of publication:
- Newbern, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed for R. Keith & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Aug. 1783; ceased in Dec. 1784.
- Craven County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- New Bern (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Craven County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204549
- North Carolina--New Bern.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217415
- Description based on: No. (July 29, 1784).
- Issue for Dec. 9, 1784 published as: N. Carolina gazette.
- sn 85042029
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information