Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Roanoke advocate. (Halifax, N.C.) 1830-1833
Halifax, N.C. (1830-1833)
Roanoke advocate. : (Halifax, N.C.) 1830-1833
- Place of publication:
- Halifax, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edmund B. Freeman
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1833?
Vol. 2, no. 1 (Mar. 4, 1830)-
- Weekly (except at Christmas)
- Halifax (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Halifax County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Halifax County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204887
- North Carolina--Halifax.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224381
- Issues from Apr. 1, 1830-Feb. 7, 1833 also called whole no. 57-205.
- sn 85042046
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information