Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Roanoke advocate and State rights banner. (Halifax, N.C.) 1833-1842
Halifax, N.C. (1833-1842)
Roanoke advocate and State rights banner. : (Halifax, N.C.) 1833-1842
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Halifax, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles N. Webb
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1833?; ceased in 1842?
- Halifax (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Halifax County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Halifax County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204887
- North Carolina--Halifax.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224381
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 8 (Feb. 19, 1840) = whole no. 544.
- sn 85042047
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information