Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Commercial advertiser and journal. (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1839-184?
Buffalo [N.Y.] (1839-184?)
Commercial advertiser and journal. : (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1839-184?
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Jewett, Foote & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 69 (Aug. 9, 1839).
- Weekly ed.: Buffalo patriot.
- sn 85042096
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information