Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Minerva; or, Anti-Jacobin. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1803-1804
Raleigh, N.C. (1803-1804)
Minerva; or, Anti-Jacobin. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1803-1804
- Alternative Titles:
Minerva; or, Anti Jacobin
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Boylan
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 369 (May 2, 1803)-v. 9, no. 446 (Oct. 29, 1804).
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives & History.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 85042099
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information