Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Carthagenian. (Carthage [N.Y.]) 1839-1843
Carthage [N.Y.] (1839-1843)
Carthagenian. : (Carthage [N.Y.]) 1839-1843
- Place of publication:
- Carthage [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Johnson
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 19, 1839 issue; ceased in 1843.
- Carthage (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Carthage.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232977
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- Description based on: Vol. l, no. 3 (Jan. 2, 1840).
- sn 85042110
View complete holdings information