Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly Raleigh register, and North Carolina gazette. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1842-1852
Raleigh, N.C. (1842-1852)
The Weekly Raleigh register, and North Carolina gazette. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1842-1852
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Weston R. Gales
- Dates of publication:
-v. 53, no. 33 (May 26, 1852).
Began in 1842.
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 43, no. 9 (Dec. 10, 1841).
- Semiweekly eds.: Raleigh register, and North-Carolina gazette (Raleigh, N.C. : 1825 : Semiweekly), 1841-1848, and: Raleigh register (Raleigh, N.C. : 1848 : Semiweekly), 1848-1852.
- Whig. Cf. Stem, T. Tar Heel press, 1973.
- sn 85042118
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information