Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The tri-weekly standard. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1866-1868
Raleigh, N.C. (1866-1868)
The tri-weekly standard. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1866-1868
- Alternative Titles:
Daily North Carolina standard
Jan. 14-Apr. 27, 1868
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.W. Holden & Son
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 20, 1866)-v. 2, no. 154 (July 11, 1868).
Apr. 30-July 11, 1868
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, Div. of Archives and Manuscripts.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- sn 85042146
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information