Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North-Carolina star. volume (Raleigh, N.C.) 1850-1856
Raleigh, N.C. (1850-1856)
The North-Carolina star. volume : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1850-1856
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas J. Lemay & Son
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1856.
Vol. 41, no. 7 (Feb. 13, 1850)-
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Triweekly ed.: Tri-weekly star, 1850-1855.
- sn 85042150
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information