Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Salisbury banner. (Salisbury, N.C.) 1854-1861
Salisbury, N.C. (1854-1861)
The Salisbury banner. : (Salisbury, N.C.) 1854-1861
- Alternative Titles:
Semi-weekly Salisbury banner
- Place of publication:
- Salisbury, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.J. Stewart [and] W.L. Saunders
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 63 (Nov. 5, 1861).
Began in 1854.
- North Carolina--Rowan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205498
- North Carolina--Salisbury.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202783
- Rowan County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Salisbury (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Jan. 6, 1859.
- Published as: The Semi-weekly Salisbury banner <May 17, 1861>
- sn 85042180
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information