Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The journal. (Salisbury, N.C.) 1833-1834
Salisbury, N.C. (1833-1834)
The journal. : (Salisbury, N.C.) 1833-1834
- Place of publication:
- Salisbury, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hugh Welch
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1833; ceased in 1834.
- North Carolina--Rowan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205498
- North Carolina--Salisbury.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202783
- Rowan County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Salisbury (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Dec. 9, 1833) = v. 8, whole no. 468.
- sn 85042181
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information